General Features of cards in the SD Card Product Family includes:
– SD – protocol compatible
– Supports SPI Mode
– Wear-leveling algorithm support
– Targeted for portable and stationary applications for secured (content protected) and unsecured data storage
– Voltage range of 2.7 to 3.6V
– Variable clock rate 0-25 MHz (standard), 0-5 MHz (high performance)
– Memory field error correction
– Content protection mechanism that complies with the highest security of SDMI standard
– Built-in write protection features (permanent and temporary)
– Supports card detection (insertion and removal)
– Action Cameras
– Capacity: 4GB
– Dimensions: 11 x 15 x 1 mm
– Weight: 1g
– Data Transfer Rate: Class 10
– The PQI microSD and microSDHC (SD High Capacity) Cards are flash-based removable non-volatile memory devices specifically designed to meet the security, capacity, performance and environmental requirements inherent in next-generation mobile phones and consumer electronic devices.
– The PQI microSD Card includes a faster content protection system that complies with the security of the Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) standard and has a higher memory capacity.
In the PQI microSD Card, card content is protected from illegal use by mutual authentication and a cipher algorithm.